Joker Quotes: The Joker is a fictional character of The Dark Knight (2008)directed by Christopher Nolan. In this movie, the character joker was shown as a Supervillain who was hired to kill Batman. Heath Ledger did his job really well in the character of joker and won a lot of fan’s hearts.
Another actor, Joaquin Phoenix also has left a great impression on his fan’s heart with his performance in the new movie named Joker (2019) directed by Todd Phillips. It is a psychological thriller movie. It’s an original story of Arthur Fleck, who had suffered from a mental illness. After-effects of some terrific social issues and insanity, he ended up being a villain.
Joker is a criminal.No!not a normal criminal…he is an a’ Master Criminal ‘ who loves violence. The only thing that turns him out to be a criminal is SOCIETY.
He was a comedian before being turned into a criminal. But continuously he had got attacked and bullied by the cruel society. The whole situation pushed him to the edge.No one is a born villain. When he faced a lot of humiliation, he couldn’t bear it and became outrageous…became Joker.
- “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.”― The Joker
- “Nobody panics when things go “according to plan”. Even if the plan is horrifying!”― The Joker
- “What doesn’t kill you, simply makes you a stranger!”― The Joker
- “They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out like a leper!” – The Joker
- “We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.” – The Joker
- “See I’m a man of simple taste. I like things such as gunpowder…dynamite and…gasoline!” – The Joker
- “Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?” – The Joker
- “This city deserves a better class of criminals. And I’m gonna give it to them!” – The Joker
- “I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it’s a comedy.” – The Joker
- “The strongest hearts have the most scars!” – The Joker
- “Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you.” – The Joker
- “You can’t sell dreams to someone who has walked through nightmares.”- The Joker
- “Tell me something, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?” – The Joker
- “When I get out of here I will write my name in blood on every street corner I’ll carve it on every corpse.” – The Joker
- “To me, love is about being able to see light inside of a person who sees nothing but darkness.” – The Joker
- “I’ve got nothing left to lose nothing can hurt me anymore my life is nothing but a comedy.” – The Joker
- ” The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.” – Joker
- ” Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power.” – Joker
- ” When your time is good, your mistakes are taken as jokes. But when your time is bad, even your jokes are noticed as mistakes.”- Joker
- ” I am not someone who is loved. I’m an idea. State of mind. “- Joker
- “Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.” – The Joker
- “I’m only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin-deep. If you could see inside, I’m really crying. You might join me for a weep.” – The Joker
- “The real joke is your stubborn, bone-deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That’s what cracks me up each time!” – The Joker
- “You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are.” – The Joker
- “Don’t test the monster in me!” – The Joker